For the health and well-being of our dancers, the Johnsonville Club Committee is suspending dancing as follows.
Monday night dancing is initially suspended till the end of March.
- There will be no Monday night dancing on 23 March and 30 March
- The committee will review our decision at the end of March and send out further advice
- We will continue to send out regular newsletters to keep everyone in touch and informed.
Johnsonville Tartan Night on Monday 6 April is cancelled.
- There will be no public event on 6 April
- Depending on Covid-19 developments we could consider running a club night instead
- We may be able to reschedule the Tartan Night for later in the year, but again that depends on developments.
We are following government guidelines around:
- Social distancing of 2 metres
- Avoiding gatherings involving close contact
- Not shaking hands.
Thank you everyone for your understanding. Take care, I look forward to seeing you when we are next able to meet.
Kristin Downey, President
19 March 2020