18 Bassett Rd
Johnsonville, Wellington 6037
Johnsonville Mid-Year Summer: Saturday 9 July, 6pm-10pm
Book online now!
Johnsonville’s 2022 club dinner-dance has a Mid-Year Summer theme, in place of our Covid-cancelled Summer Ceilidh.
Come along in summer beach gear or bright summer colours for this fun-filled evening of socialising, dancing and eating!
As usual, there will be:
- good food, good company, and a mug of Allison’s mulled wine
- time to get to know your fellow club members off the dance floor
- fun (Summer) dances brought to us by Rod
- lots of colourful (Summer-themed) decorations
- easy options for dressing to celebrate the event’s (Summer) theme
- the opportunity for family members to join us
- volunteer slots for hall set-up and pack-up
But we are doing some things differently, in response to covid-uncertainty:
- this year will be pot-luck rather than a catered meal
- costs will be lower at $5 for members, and $10 for guests
- we’ll be calling for volunteers to help cover kitchen duties
- we will need a minimum of 25 members, signed-up at least a week ahead
A Pot-luck dinner
This year’s dinner food will be self-catered, with pot-luck contributions from all those attending (as at our Summer Ceildih).
There is limited space at St John’s Church Hall – Johnsonville Club Members have priority. Maximum number of attendees is 50.
We require a minimum of 25 members (booked in advance) for the event to go ahead.
Bookings are now open for Johnsonville Club Members and their immediate families.
BOOK AND PAY by MONDAY 27 JUNE for Club members, their partners and children:
- Johnsonville Club Members: $5 each
- Members’ partners (who are not Members of Johnsonville Club): $10 each
- Members’ children aged 13 and under: $5 each
- Members’ older children: $10 each
Work out the total amount due (at $5 each for Johnsonville Club Members, $10 each for Members’ partners (who are not Members of Johnsonville Club), $5 each for Members’ children aged 13 and under, and $10 each for Members’ older children.
(a) INTERNET BANKING: All internet banking payments need to be made – BEFORE completing the online booking form (so you can enter date of payment later in the form)
- to account 01-0519-0040631-00
- insert ‘Dinner’ in ‘Particulars’ and ‘Your name’ in ‘Reference’.
(b) CASH: Please give your payment directly to Allison at Club with your details.
Book online now
Other guests waitlist
Email Allison to add other guests ($10 for each non-member, including their children) to a wait list for possible spaces. Payment for wait listed guests is NOT NEEDED at this point.